1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for reliable managed Server?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I came across various dedicated server hosting offers and found hostsalilor.com - it offers managed dedicated server hosting services.
    I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough of managing the servers by himself.

How can I check their level of management? Is it trustworthy hosting provider?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

As an alternative options I have noticed hosting022.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  3. Staeagle

Staeagle Member

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I think you should broaden the range of your search. I can say that crookservers.com have unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.
    Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.
  5. James Draper

James Draper Member

There are having some tips which are great for managing the server like managed server will give you the power of a dedicated box, update your malware and protection programs, take some management software which will help you to manage the server.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I've had a fully manged server with Aspnix.com for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated. There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
  9. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Maxihost.com.br solutions. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.