1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for reliable host for wordpress

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Narez, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Hello everyone! I decided to choose a reliable web hosting provider that would provide me high stability and performance.
    Do you know anything about dailyrazor.com hosting and its opportunities in running wordpress sites?
    Any better deals? My budget is $6/mo.
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

You can widen the range of your search cos it will give a clear picture of true hosts for your needs.
    You can look at wolfcraftserver.com - these guys offer really cheap hosting solutions along with discounts:
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

If you are looking for reliable wordpress hosting my suggestion is ViUX.com. You will receive stable featured cloud hosting plans provided by skilled responsive techies.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Transferred all my sites to Stratus4.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Use their 15% discounted OFF CODE: S415OFF
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say with hosting from ViUX.com everything works smoothly. They are offering affordable deals with high uptime of network and professional support team.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

When I came across Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting accounts I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich.

So, I decided to try them as they also offered 30-day money back guarantee.
    I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.

Superb features, service, and quality.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

My recommendation is to rely on ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get CMS hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.