1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

looking for reliable company

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I need one host to deal with. Looking for a company that has been providing reliable hosting services with perfect reputation.
    I needto host wordpress websites with mysql databases. I came across aicheapwebhosting.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
    Do you think that I can give them a try?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

As for reliable web host, I consider downtownhost.com to be the most reliable one.
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you give demontech.net a try. Check discounts: demontech.net/hosting-coupons/
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Think that Stratus4.com will suit your specific needs. Discount Code: S415OFF - 15 % off the price.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As for me downtownhost.com is the best option for your needs. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is available 24/7!
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

==> http://QHoster.com/ - this is great web host that will definitely meet your expectations.
    Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I have noticed timeshost.com which services perfectly suitable for your demands. They are offering all needed features for affordable pricing.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest to rely on timeshost.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.