1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

looking for performance ssd litespeed hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
    They should have best performance with ssd and litespeed.
    I have already found centexhosting.com and not sure if I can trust them. Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my research centexhosting.com is perfect option to get all you need provided by skilled techies. You will get high performance optimized servers and quick support team.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I know kvchosting.com ssd hosting have got to be the best in the business. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.
    I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs. Check out their twitter account: twitter.com/kvchosting
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Yes, totally agree about kvchosting.com - it is the most professional ssd web host.
    They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

So far so good. I have been dealing with Kvchosting.com for over 2 years and fully-satisfied. You can follow their twitter: twitter.com/kvchosting
    The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable. The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

May I recommend Hostwinds.com hosting provider based on litespeed and ssd. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

I decided to give Kvchosting.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them.

Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
  8. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience Hostwinds.com would meet any webmasters need with their reliable hosting solutions and skilled tech staff, you won't regret.