1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for offshore server in Australia

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Narez, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose offshore server in Australia.
    What do you think about Superbithost.com?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Offshore dedicated hosting solution in Australia and this host seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about this offshore web host?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Superbithost.com have made it possible for me to run our two websites- one for myself as an artist and the other for my partner who is a musician without having to know a thing about how the world wide web actually works!

I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my knowledge Superbithost.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Superbithost.com offer lots of server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia!

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose them. Contact their 24/7 support, tell your requirements and they will find the best hosting fit according to your needs. good luck!
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I would also recommend you to contact superbithost.com directly and get all the things cleared with their sales rep.
    Follow their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost

No complaints so far, and I recommend this company to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

As I see Superbithost.com is nice place to get dedi plans. Servers are affordable ans working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You can rely on Superbithost.com provider. These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity
  8. bordy

bordy Member

I'd draw your attention to servers which pirateshosting.net and bekserver.de provide.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.