1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for offshore dedicated server host

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I need to know your recommendations on the most reliable dedicated services.

What can you tell me about Hostplay.com and their offshore dedicated hosting service?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
    I would like to order 420 gbs of disk space, 16 gbs of ram, 12 Tbs of bandwidth. My budget is $150/mo.
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe should have more reliable options. I can name Hostzealot.com that is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say Okayservers.com would be suitable for your demand with their solid protected servers, low-cost deals and helpful support.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth.
    Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

I've been with HostPlay.com for over a year now - everything works fine!
  5. tulip

tulip Member

Servers from hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own. Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.
  6. AvancedSolutions

AvancedSolutions Member

7. Collard

Collard Member

I know Okayservers.com are providing fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

I highly recommend HostPlay.com NL VPS hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap.
    I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.

It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

My suggestion is to compare offers and choose the best one. I suggest you to use RapidDedi.com that is providing top level customer care and really great server performance with nice features included.
  10. bordy

bordy Member

Servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are able to satisfy the needs of many werbmasters with specific needs.
    These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
  11. Narez

Narez Member

I've tried a few hosting companies but superbithost.com beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
    I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.
  12. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Hostingsource.com servers are worth trying.
    They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.