1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

looking for new vps

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I am looking for a new vps hosting
    So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know. Do you think that webhostingzone.org will provide quality service? Any info on this vps host?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

==> Vpsnine.com will be the best bet. They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience webhostingzone.org is the quality hosting provider which vps plans are stable and low-cost. They are providing solid servers and available support.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

It seems to me VPS deals from QHoster.com and Regvps.com can be suitable for your demands.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
    VPS accounts include full root access for complete control over your hosting environment giving you the ability to fine tune your system for peak performance, install custom software and set up custom network services.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Considering the situation you have fetched up I can say that webhostingzone.org will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As for me webhostingzone.org is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

I know that zetservers.com is good for getting feature-rich vps hosting solutions.
    you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Now I am sure in reliability of webhostingzone.org solutions. They have all needed features and high available helpful staff. Thanks for your replies.
  9. honty

honty Member

I second QHoster.com, they have solid servers which are located in over 9 locations:
    UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
    Support is active for 24 hours.
  10. Leapswitch

Leapswitch Member