1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for honest ssd host for my new Drupal site

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, May 25, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have just built new Drupal site and need help to choose good ssd web host.
    I need over 10 gbs of disk space and not so big amount of bandwidth (over 200 gbs).
    What can you say about kvchosting.com ssd shared hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Very pleased that I stumbled on to Kvchosting.com. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them. You can also join their facebook community: facebook.com/kvchosting
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

It turns out that kvchosting.com provide a fabulous website hosting service! They have made it possible for me to run our two websites: one for myself as an artist and the other for my partner who is a musician without having to know a thing about how the world wide web actually works!

Great support and pricing.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know Kvchosting.com is the best host which ssd based hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support. Use coupon dad16 and get 30% discount.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you should have more reliable names. As I know Hostwinds.com is offering performance-oriented hosting. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.
  8. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Services form ifastnet.com and veeble.org are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and prices are competitive.
    Support is troubleshooting and fast.