1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for good host in Florida

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Narez, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Narez

Narez Member

What places are perfect for ordering any reliable hosting solutions in Florida?
    I need Mexican based web hosting with 30 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo.
    What can you tell me about QHoster.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
  2. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com. I am very satisfied with their web hosting services. I haven't experience any downtime and the servers running super fast. Pricing is extremely affordable. Their 24 hours support service are prompt and efficient. My support emails are responded in few minutes often with correct solution. If I were you, I won't hesitate to contact them now.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me.
    I like QHoster.com cpanel web hosting services and can highly recommend to others. Thanks. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
  4. Shagun

Shagun Member

QHoster.com is good hosting provider company you may try this
  5. Collard

Collard Member

I am sure that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

One of my friends recommended me to get VPS from QHoster.com as my project was growing and I needed more amount of space & bandwidth. I decided to read some reviews about them and recognized that they did their job qualified.

I paid via paypal and they activated my VPS account within 20 minutes.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say iFastNet.com is offering high quality web hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.
  8. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

You may use services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com, their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Servers work with no glitches and support is online for 24 hours.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

My suggestion is to use Hostwinds.com as main hosting provider. They are delivering reasonable pricing, high guaranteed uptime and fast servers.
  10. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.
  11. Collard

Collard Member

If you are in search of fast hosting you can go with Kvchosting.com without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.
  12. Stranger

Stranger Member

I find QHoster.com to be incredibly Perfect.
    Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level's knowledgable people.
  13. tulip

tulip Member

You know a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com have plans whcih are full of useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Support is active and skillful for 24 hours. They are quality.