1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for any suggestions - need dedicated server

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 1000 gbs of hard disk, Linux
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    I would like to know your views on Hostforweb.com dedicated server hosting plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

I'd advise you to use servers from hostsailor.com and hostround.com.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I have been a Hostforweb.com customer for over a year now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net and xtremededi.com servers which are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

They offer free migration assistance, so give Hostforweb.com a try. They know what they do, they are professionals.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.
  6. honty

honty Member

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
    Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

The uptime is great, Hostforweb.com promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together!
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member