1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for a tech forum poster

Discussion in 'Vouchers - Accounts' started by masterweb, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterweb

masterweb New Member

Right now i'm looking for one tech forum poster to be integrated into my staff on my board. I'm offering a fixed salary of $30 a month and what i need is a guy that creates some new threads and replyes some existing ones about coding, scripts, development and so on... i'm not looking for QUANTITY BUT FOR QUALITY posts about items detailed above and this figure must be online at least 10 mins a day (everyday) to start at least one new thread and reply at least 2 existing ones (of course the total ammount of posts deppends of you so more content you can apport then more chances we have to grow).

Note: of course for $30 i'm not asking you to write tutorials with 300 pages each!, i'm just looking for a guy able to post some tips and info about any tech area (no SEO pls).

So pls posts here your offers and let me know how many posts you can do for $30 a month (once again. i need a tech poster and not a general related, posts must be interesting and fully usefull).
    Thanks.-
  2. xytheMe

xytheMe New Member

Looking at the current growth of triphp, I'm sure there will be someone who are willing to take the offer.

Good luck! :)
  3. masterweb

masterweb New Member

Thanks a lot!, i'm looking for a fixed staff member (not mod due i have too many :~), hope find someone soon!.-

4. masterweb

masterweb New Member

Ok, i found my poster, Mods pls close this thread and thanks to all of you for interest :rasp:

5. masterweb

masterweb New Member

Sorry for bumping my own thread mods (if you feel it's again TOS then feel free to close it). Right now i'm looking again for a poster for the same position so... anyone interested ?.-
  6. Alfred

Alfred New Member

So many people eager to that. Is the offer still alive?
  7. Humza Bajwa

Humza Bajwa Active Member

Locked. This was over a year ago :p
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.