1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for a FULL set of staff for a site. (READ FOR MORE INFO)

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by LALAGUY, May 6, 2010.

1. LALAGUY

LALAGUY New Member

2003: Go-Gaia (known as Gaiaonline today) launched the internet with a site that involved forums, and customizable avatars. Many sites, such as Menewsha, adapted that idea. Now, there are a handful of avatar sites, but none like the one I want to make, named Lunasi.

Lunasi is about a village in the year 2050(ish) and it takes place in a normal town, which is a LITTLE more on the villagey side. These people have some new technology, but still rely on the stars on how to lead their lives. If a constellation occurs, then an event will occur.

Well, I am 15, and cannot do legal stuff, nor do I want to at my age, so I will be looking for an 18+ Admin who can hopefully: fund the site, and handle the legal stuff. Obviously, I'd give them more responsibility, and more power, but I'd still get to be admin.

Other staff I need is:
    2-3 Coders (VITAL)
    1-2 Pixel Artists (VITAL)
    2 CG/Digital Artists
    3-5 Moderators
    2 Writers
    1 Flash Game Creator (if coders can place this into the gold earning system, where each game gets you X amount of gold)

If you have questions, or wish to apply, PM me on triphp or AIM me: bl4stfire@aol.com.

IF YOU HAVE A vBULLETIN LISCENCE, THAT'd UP YOUR CHANCES.
  2. vBDiscussions

vBDiscussions New Member

Need a template monster? Or a coder? Im the person your looking for :D
  3. aditd

aditd Member

What is a template monster? I know about templates though.
  4. digitalstyle

digitalstyle Member

i am a webmaster..may i help you??