1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for 40 gbs of space based on ssd

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kirra, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

What web hosts are good for ordering vps hosting solutions and running forums at them?

I would like to get Linux vps hosting account with 40 gbs of disk space, 1 gb of ram and 1 tb of bandwidth. (ssd storage is preferable)
    What hosting provider will be the best choice:
    Hostwinds? Is it good? Have your ever tried them before?
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest to deal with Kvchosting.com SSD VPS plans. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Hostwinds tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.

These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.
    Recommended.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am 100% sure that Kvchosting.com would be the best choice for ordering ssd vps hosting solutions.
    Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. I also like their FB page: facebook.com/kvchosting
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I recommend JVMHost.com as trustworthy vps host. With them my projects are always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.
  6. tulip

tulip Member

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD VPS hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
  8. bordy

bordy Member

Check out VPS deals from hostingsource.com and solvps.com, they have well-balanced servers whcih work with no glitches.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd use webhostingzone.org, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock and their ssd vps plans are affordable to anyone.
  10. Stranger

Stranger Member

Hostwinds.com is cool litespeed ssd host.

I paid $25.5/mo for VPS via paypal. I like their user-friendly interface and easy-to-use cPanel.
    It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.