1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

litespeed ssd reseller

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Sep 19, 2016.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'm looking for a hosting which can provide reseller hosting plans based on ssd and litespeed.
    Do you think that Hostwinds.com reseller hosting plans will be good solution?
    Any experience dealing with them? Thanks in advance.
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    I can say that hostwinds.com is trustworthy web host. They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I was recommended to try hostwinds.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

I'd say Hostwinds.com is offering performance-oriented hosting. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Hostwinds.com is the most reliable site I have been with. The speed connectivity is great as I live in UK!

Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a couple of hours.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. I heard lots of positive feedbacks on hostwinds.com stable hosting solutions. Their plans are reasonably priced and powered by ssd to reach best performance.
  8. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have been using them for about 8 months now. I have very good success with hostwinds.com. Their customer service is outstanding...

Join their facebook community here: facebook.com/hostwinds

Every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.