1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Linux Shared Hosting recommendations?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Woodstock, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer Linux hosting solutions.
    What do I need:
    - up to 10 USD a month
    - My site's traffic (around 500 uniques a day and growing) from all over the world
    Can I rely on Jumpline.com? Any info on them?

Will be glad for any recommendation.
  2. Tom_WebhostingUK LTD

Tom_WebhostingUK LTD New Member

Shared Hosting is basic hosting type and you can find several companies providing this solutions. You need to study some good companies and look for what they provide and which company provides more features with your specified range would be best suited. Also check for their support quality through Live chat check for reviews.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

My recommendation is 27hosting.com company, they have stable hosting solutions. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge Just199.com will meet any your demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy service, high uptime and reliable service.
  5. JazzB

JazzB Member

How much space and bandwidth do you need? What location?
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Well, agreed with 27hosting.com suggestion. Now I am sure in their reliability and stable featured plans.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

Well, Jumpline.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I recommend you to give a chance to Just199.com webhosting plans. Their uptime is outstanding, support is knowledgeable and prices are low. You can rely on them.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can trust Hostforweb.com - using the code SUNRAYS, you will get 20% lifetime discount.
    They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.
  10. Narez

Narez Member

Believe that it will be also useful to mention ifastnet.com here. It is good ssd web host.
    Well, as for their network and server uptime - superb, my site is up and I am glad. Besides, I would like to say that my pages load very fast.
  11. James Draper

James Draper Member

There are several shared hosting websites which provide you the best sites, the best site are having the tools like bandwidth, storage and support one can need. Lots of companies are there which are providing such a great service like dreamhost, hostgator, bluehost, poweruphost and many more.
  12. Staeagle

Staeagle Member

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.