1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Linux dedicated server for High Traffic project Online?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Where can I order discounted Linux dedicated server for High Traffic project Online?
    Having done a search I found CentoHost.com and their server hosting plans meet my needs.
    Do you know any discounts on their servers?
    What do you know about stability of their servers?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Can also recommend you to check out digitalserver.com.mx servers in Mexico. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight.
    I need to say that they have responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Why not to give Hostunmetered.net or QHoster.com a try?
    They offer a wide range of dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
  4. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Go to servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
    They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I've always been very happy with centohost.com support - they are quick and friendly and will help you until there is a solution.
    They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend.