1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Linkedin????

Discussion in 'Social Networking Forum' started by seowebmaster13, Dec 2, 2011.

1. seowebmaster13

seowebmaster13 Member

Hi all,

We know that Linkedin is among top social networking website. But i have no idea how to interact or create social networking through Linkedin.

Please share your Knowledge....
  2. lambcrazy

lambcrazy Member

First you must understand that linkedin is different from other social networking sites . It is mainly for professionals . The discussions are mainly related to the career , current job trends , on going market conditions and many more . Linkedin helps in getting jobs and making career . SO , you have to setup your network , linkedin gives you career advice on basis of your network and profile . This network helps in getting references for the jobs in companies . It is a social network mainly for the professionals .
  3. Jacob_Thompson

Jacob_Thompson Member

The social media is a platform to shar your knowledge, let others know about your products / services. It will not directly give you any business but give you a chance to explore the opportunities across the globe.
  4. mullah86

mullah86 Member

Linkedin is not like facebook or G+. Its something related to your professional profile.
  5. -Jab-

-Jab- Member

I have a linkedin accounts but i haven't noticed it appearing in google search engine. I had my friends too but too weak for rankings. maybe it is effective on social media.
  6. che09

che09 Member

This link surely will help.

Yea right. It will be easier if you understand that LinkeIn is different from other social networking sites!
  7. elwinjones

elwinjones Member

making groups and making a large connection and sharing your thought .it is just like a simple networking sites where you can share your idea and your thought on any topic.
  8. liz

liz Member

Join groups, if you can afford affiliated ones then pay for more services..
  9. anirban09P

anirban09P Member

LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community. The goal of the site is to allow registered members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally.
  10. shumicpi

shumicpi Member

You can create your personal profile in LinkedIn and at the same time you can create a professional business page. As it is a place of professionals everything need to be real and professional not the spammy one!