1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

libertyvps.net vs junedataplace.com

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

VPS deals from libertyvps.net and junedataplace.com are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to buy for hosting a blog, what do you think?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK (this is really good web host with servers in Netherlands).
    Libertyvps.net tech support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Libertyvps.net have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

Give these guys a try.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

VPS accounts which legionbox.com and hosting.uk provide can be good for you.
    The quality of work, attention to detail and communication has been great.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

I was looking for a web hosting provider to host my start-up company's website.
    There were three things I was looking for:
    1) Great price
    2) Great service
    3) variety of tools (web development, webmail, website analysis, etc)
    Well, Libertyvps.net have these all quality and features. Recommended.
  6. honty

honty Member

Libertyvps.net is not the only company which ids able to satisfy all your demands.
    Yourlasthost.com deals are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
    Both companies can be good for you. Their support is skillful and quality.
  7. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I do believe VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com can be the best options for your demands.
    They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.