1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Learn DIV

Discussion in 'Dreamweaver' started by gogreen, Apr 19, 2011.

1. gogreen

gogreen New Member

i am finding more difficult to learn DIV .i can say that i am very good in designing using Table..but i am wondering .how to start leaning in DIV...any idea or links plz.!
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Using CSS rather than element styling in tables is much easier in my opinion and it cuts down on the content to code ratio which in turn "should" allow your site to load faster and smoother which could be said to help google crawl it better and faster.

Here are some quick lessons :

HTML div tag

w3schools will have the answer to all of your questions concerning html markup and CSS , hope you find it useful.
  3. Gurmeet

Gurmeet Member

You can learn div tag at "w3cschools.com".
  4. Chikan

Chikan Guest

"thenewboston.com" is the best website for learning div tag. With the help of their video tutorials, you can easily understand what is div tag.
  5. Halwits

Halwits Guest

The purpose of Div tag is to divide the webpage into different sections.

If you want to learn more about Div tag, you can learn it on the "w3cschools.com". It is the best website for learning HTML.