1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

KVChosting.net vs Libertyvps.net

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Dec 29, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net and Libertyvps.net ... plan to use a VPS account and I wonder which provider would you stick to if you were me?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am impressed by Kvchosting.net uptime & speed - really cool!
    Other thing that is amazing about their support is the instant chat function.
    No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can trust KVChosting.net web host. They mean business and they provide excellent service.
    I've only written in to the support staff to talk about upgrading my package, as my site has expanded greatly on their servers.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Out of all the hosting i have tried in Netherlands, Libertyvps.net is the best.
    I have never had such a high level of support from a company before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

My two sites have been on one of Kvchosting.net servers for over a year now. Personally I couldn't ask for much more out of a host. The server has been stable, with just a few short downtime caused by attacks or malfunctioning scripts (nothing that they could prevent).
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Excellent Web Host! Kvchosting.net have been the best provider I've run across.
    My experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their cheap hosting services.
  7. honty

honty Member

Deals from hosting.uk and yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
    They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.