1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

keyword not ranking in google SE

Discussion in 'Search Engines Forums' started by Rqqepqqq, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Rqqepqqq

Rqqepqqq New Member

i am not able to rank my keyword in Google SE. I done on-page SEO as well as off page SEO. but i didn't get any result.
    please give some valuable suggestion to increase my ranking.
  2. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Member

For what keywords you are trying to rank for?

There are several reasons for not getting good results,
    1. Your niche is very competitive
    2. Your keywords are very competitive
    3. Your optimization strategy lacks something
  3. mullah86

mullah86 Member

Make backlinks with your keyword in anchor text. Good Luck!
  4. chizcurlz

chizcurlz Member

I agree. There are lots of factors why you are not getting rankings in your keywords. You should try other strategies, try to experiment, and try to do what you usually do until you get your desired rankings for your keywords.
  5. Viresh

Viresh New Member

This sort of question is always their in webmasters mind. Might keywords which you are targeting is very competitive and search volume is also very high. If your are talking about off or on page, i will suggest you to concentrate on your off page activities. Your off page should not be two or three activities their has to be combination of activities which look natural. Don't go for easy one way linking it will derive you the results for some period of time, but it will not sustain as your expectation. Back linking for a website should not look spam it should be natural. Writing content through web 2.0 sites is also a good avenue to ramp up your keywords in search engines.
  6. seowebmaster13

seowebmaster13 Member

For keyword ranking do social bookmarking, article submission and Link building all these three SEO techniques surely help you to rank high your keywords.
  7. arunjha

arunjha Member

Hi guys it may be you domain is new or you have high competitors keyword like unsecured loans and bad credit loans. If your domain is new then you will have to wait at least 4 to 5 months to rank your keyword well on search engine. Just do s.e.o work for your website. Search engine loves quality of back-link better then quantity of back-link. So, I suggest you to go for quality back-link for your website. It will help you to increase search engine ranking as well as traffic for your website. Best of luck.
  8. balivillas

balivillas Moderator

It actually takes time to see some results. Although you can use social media to help your website boost some traffic and recognition to your immediate social media connections.
  9. Suresh

Suresh New Member

Agreed with mansi_rana. If your domain is new then it requires sometime to visible in search engine, do quality submission like: Classified Posting, Do Follow Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission, Forum Posting etc...
  10. laarnihughes

laarnihughes Member

You have to study first what your site is all about, get your exact and related keywords using keyword tool to help you pick which keywords are effective for you.
  11. alodia

alodia Member

Very simple explanation but very well said :)
  12. amitmax1

amitmax1 New Member

Its very necessary to implement SEO with proper planning.Optimize your website for your targeted keywords and then build quality backlinks by using targeted keywords as anchor text.
  13. WhosIn

WhosIn Member

You need all aspects of SEO to follow, you'll have to do on-site optimization perfectly, select your keywords properly, do the competitor analysis & prepare your SEO strategy.

After Google Panda update, on-site optimization is very important now & try to get back links from high quality sites, not like getting thousands of links from low quality sites, it can penalize your site by Google.
  14. saurabhbehl

saurabhbehl New Member

First do onsite optimization of your webiste: Meta tags optimization, Alt tag optimization, title optimization, images optimization , site map creation, robot.txt creation if need, Content/keywords ratio optimization, Heading tags optimization,Keyword prominence, editing theme if needed for optimization as per keywords, footer optimization as per keywords. then go for high PR Link-blinking! surely you get serp's ranked....or we will help you contact us SEO Company Las Vegas
  15. twhdir

twhdir Member

According to me following points will help to get a page rank :

» Include useful high-quality information on your site.
    » Add relative and useful Tags for each page of your web site.
    » Provide a Rich Site Summary (RSS).
    » Search Google for your website.
    » Provide motivation for highly ranked websites to link to yours.
    » Keep your website up.
    » Translate your website into foreign languages.
    » Check out a site before you link back.
    » Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
    » Ask other high-quality websites to link to your website.
    » Write a newsletter and send it out.
    » Tell the press about your site.
    » Publicize your site to everyone with whom you communicate.
  16. David Perry

David Perry Member

Since when did you launch your site, how long has it been. It is not my intention to open this discussion, but there is an effect called SandBox.
    if want some more reference on the subject read this article webduckdesigns.com/pages/website-resources/sandbox.php
    Arm yourself with patience. Be careful not to over-optimise your site. I think this is the best possible advice that can be given.