1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

JVM Server Host

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You my have noticed my demand is hosting provider with good vps for tomcat server. I only need suggestions from personal experience. My budget is not so high so if you can recommend cheapest packages with best performance. I already done some search and found JVMHost.com offers, any idea about their services? Thanks in advance!
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
    Try findmeavps.com service. It is free and very helpful at comparing different VPS hosting providers. Recommended.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you should look for reviews on their services. I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Thanks for your replies. Now I am sure in reliability of JVMHost.com service. Their uptime is highest, service is top-notch and prices are reasonable. Support is always available and ready to help.