1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

junedataplace.com vs asvhost.com

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by tulip, Jan 25, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Servers from junedataplace.com and asvhost.com are nice fo rme and I wonder which way is better to follow?
  2. bordy

bordy Member

Reliable severs can be got from trustworthy hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Pretty good servers in Switzerland, Germany, Usa and Russia offered by Cloudarion.com team.
    Their reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Servers which QHoster.com and KVChosting.net provide are worth trying.
    Great price and great service. Easy to use software.
    Great Cpanel software for managing the servers or individual accounts!!!
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

For those who are looking for affordable servers in Canada, can say Canspace.ca is the best solution. They are fully green powered.
    Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

Still recommend you to look at more options as well. I can recommend you to look through these hosts:
    - Digitalserver.com.mx
    - Xtremededi.com
    I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

I was searching for a reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects. HostingSource.com offer all I need and a very good customer support. Highly recommended host. The only host I've ever renewed my services with! Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support!