1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Joomla hosting in the USA?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I need Joomla web hosting with 20 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal
    + 24/7 helpful technical customer support required.
    What can you tell me about dailyrazor.com web host - their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Your choice? which is better? Why?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

As a good alternative, check out hostnamaste.com cheap joomla hosting accounts in the USA.
    25% Recurring Discount On Shared Hosting Plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, OpenVZ VPS Plans and KVM VPS Plans. Coupon: BlackFriday2018
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Why not to give ASPnix.com web host a try?
    I have really enjoyed the service I've received from you, and have always been treated courteously and professionally by you and your staff. Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service!
  4. tulip

tulip Member

Deals from hosting.uk and junedataplace.com are worth every cent you pay for their services. They provide their customers with a lightning-fast server and rock-solid stability.
  5. bordy

bordy Member

Have a look at QHoster.com and Junedataplace.com plans as they are full-featured and low-cost.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I like this decent host. DailyRazor.com is the best! They have never failed to deliver...even having a live person answer the Skype on a weekend within minutes...who then had tier 2 tech support fix my issue within 45 minutes! I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
  7. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Deals from junedataplace.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
    They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.