1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Joomla hosting account

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Sep 17, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Need help to choose a host for hosting my Joomla hosting websites.
    What are your views on ViUX.com? The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Are they ok for running Joomla hosting solutions?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have many web sites hosted at several companies and Viux.com is one of the best.
    I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.
    Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Quality services can be got from aspnix.com and keenweb.co.uk.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? As I know ViUX.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can use downtownhost.com for running Joomla web sites. Uptime has been great - 99.9%
    They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

Think that QHoster.com will fulfill your requirements. Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    They also accept lots of payments - a great plus for them (Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller).
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that with hosting from ViUX.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  9. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I'd like to share my experience dealing with DemonTech.net web host. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
    This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.
  10. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Thanks for your replies. Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX.com. I love their uptime, helpful support and low pricing.
  11. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I have no personal experience with that host. I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. They have great service, professional support and solid servers. They have 24 hours active support. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the site performance is excellent - not a single downtime during 1 year and a 3 months! Go ahead and try them today.