1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Issue with Flash CS5 and distortion with png images

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by weblister, Feb 29, 2012.

1. weblister

weblister Member

Hi guys,

I am after an expert opinion really,

I have a website:

http://www.botsondaniels.com

Which i have designed some flash for, it works perfectly well on all the computers i have used, but for some reason on my clients computer he is viewing the image at 200%, now all my images were loaded in on flash CS5 and all images were png images saved from photoshop, when you look at the image in photoshop it is PERFECT on the website, on other pages, but for some reason in flash it just is not, there is a distortion.

What the problem is - is in internet explorer, I don't think in the other browsers, just this one, [​IMG]for some reason the diagonal lines at the top of the image and on the triangle are distorted, i have tried fiddling with all different functions in publish settings but this does not improve the matter. For anyone who is well experienced in flash can you please advise of any settings or anything i can do in flash to resolve the issue.

To the majority of people you will probably be able to view the webpage and the animation will be perfect but for some reason some browsers are having difficulty.

Please help!!!

Thanks
    Phil

Attached Files:

2. Microsuck

Microsuck New Member

A friend of mine had that issue. You have to make it a vector image in Illustrator.