1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Isses In showing Meta Data in Google

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by stevesebastian, Nov 20, 2014.

1. stevesebastian

stevesebastian Member

I have updated the meta tags for all of my website pages especially the home page.But when i have search the website URL on Google,it was showing only home page URL and website name instead of actual title tag,description tag and keyword tag which i have inserted in my website.Why Google is not showing my actual meta tag in search result?
  2. Roopatg

Roopatg Member

Google looks for three things:
    Something relatively short.
    A good description of the page and ideally the site that the page is on.
    That it's somehow relevant to the query.
    "So if your existing HTML title fits those criteria, then often times the default will be to just use your title," Matt Cutts said.
  3. johnniewalk

johnniewalk Member

May be if you update some information in the onpage i think still google did not crawl your website so with the help of google webmaster tool fetch your links when it crawled your links it show you the exact meta tags which you updated
  4. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

Many people often think of meta tags as just the description and keywords used for SEO, but there are lots of other meta tags you can use.