Discussion in 'Forums' started by gogreen, Apr 19, 2011.
Major Questions asked in your past interviews?
Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.
Tks again and pls keep posting.
Yes please give us the questions related to the we designer.
here are the some questions
1.The Difference Between Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007
One significant difference is Microsoft Outlook 2007 uses MS Word as the image rendering engine rather than Internet Explorer. This results in images being displayed in print size rather than pixel size on your screen.
2. types of XHTML
3. how will u send mailers from outlook 2003 and mail merge in word
4. explain caption tag in xhtml
5. diff bet css 2 & 3
6.Advantage in HTML 5
7. How to use PNG in IE
8. wat r the broswers u used
9. difference btw browsers
10. tell any indian browser name..
it will be good ..if some give the correct answers ...
interviewer can ask questions related to php,html,dhtml etc.
The interview is divided into two sections; general interview questions and a test of the candidates technical ability in the core aspects of the job.
Interviewers will ask what design software you use and software you know. They also even ask how long it will took you to make one website especially if designers were hired seasonally.
Below the list, please refer:
- Why would you choose XHTML over HTML?
- What web standards and guidelines do you follow for designing web sites?
- Why do you want to follow W3C standards? Is it really necessary to follow these standards?
- What are your steps of web page designing process (photoshop template or direct HTML template)?
- How are you flexible with your process and client communication?
- How do you make your website consistent among all the browsers?
- What are the tools that you use for web development? + other third party tools?
- How do you keep up-to-date with various standards and tools?
Technical Knowledge (HTML/CSS/PHOTOSHOP):
- How comfortable are you in writing hand-coded HTML?
- What is the difference between DIV and SPAN tags?
- Explain: padding/margin, display:none and visibility:hidden, stacked layers (positioning, z-indexing), floating objects
- How do you handle transparency in web-page elements
- What is the difference between vector graphics and raster images. How would you choose filetypes for publishing in web??
- What are RGB/CMYK/HSI color models?
Extra technical knowledge:
- Do you have any experience in making skins for DNN or other CMS systems?
- How do you disable form submission when validation error occurs?
- applying MAXLENGH in textarea
- enabling/disabling form fields
- any knowledge of regular expressions
- (XML/XSL) Do you have any experience in XML and in XSL transformations?
- (Flash) Do you have any experience in Flash? What are symbols in Flash? Can you do basic ActionScriptings?
- (ASP.NET) Do you have any experience in ASP.NET websites? Tell about challenges while working with programmers.
- Do you consider Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) when making web designs?
- What are the things that you use or avoid to ensure the web page you designed is SEOed? (Like frames, headers, alt texts, js texts)
- How do you perform page-load optimizations?
- Which site do you think is best designed? (In your opinion, what is a good designed website and bad designed website?)
- Do you think that creativity is part of human nature or is it something that can be learnt?
- What do you most dislike about web design industry?
- What are other creative-thinking hobbies that you have? (like painting, photography, literature, ..)
Hope this helps you.
Thanks good information provide
Very nice post it is, it is helpful to me, thanks for sharing the post.
I think the question would basically starts with why did you chose web design in the first place?
Separate names with a comma.