1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Internet Explorer VS Firefox

Discussion in 'Computer & IT Forum' started by dansomers, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Emma12

Emma12 New Member

Absolutely right!

Yeah I admit that I also encounter error in FF. Like encountering virus but my anti virus is in charge with it. But FF really helps me to lessen my given task its because of the helps of addons :D
  2. harrystone00

harrystone00 New Member

I have tried the others but stay with IE. I just keep it patched and run adwatch and spyware blaster along with spybot immunization. I don't have any problems since I learned to tighten up my settings.
  3. enriqbell

enriqbell New Member

I use neither of them, neither interent explorer and nor firefox. As i find Internet explorer very slow and boring and firefox keepx on crashing everynow and then, so therefore i use Google chrome on my PC for surfing on the web.
  4. brenddowling

brenddowling New Member

I will definitely go with the Firefox as I think it is the best browser in world. As Mozilla firefox is quick and safer browser, also it has more add-ons than the internet explorer.
  5. anselduminy

anselduminy New Member

the best browser for me is firefox as it has features of both Internet explorer as well as of Chrome. its faster than internet explorer and has better featurs than chrome so its better than both of them, therefore i like firefox over other browsers.
  6. tomjunction

tomjunction New Member

In my opinion, firefox is the best web browser. It is very user friendly. This web browser is faster, more secure, and fully customizable to online life. Firefox includes tabbed browsing, a spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, and a search system that uses Google. Firefox runs on various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many other Unix-like operating systems.
  7. dannissmith20

dannissmith20 New Member

I think Firefox is better browser than IE as it is the quicker, safer and latest browser. As it has latest features and also has ability to add more add-ons for the users. As this add-ons are really saves time for the user while working.
  8. doblo7

doblo7 New Member

Firefox is a far better browser than IE in my opinion. More stable and user friendly add-ons too.
  9. allyroghur

allyroghur Banned

I will prefer Mozilla Firefox as i am using it for quite some years and I think it is the best browser to use. As it is quick and safer browser, also it has ability to add more add-ons. As these add-on are beneficial for the users to work quickly.
  10. viviandsouzha

viviandsouzha New Member

Between Interent Explorer and Firefox, Firefox is the best in my opinion. As Internet Explorer is much slower and doesn't have too many features. i like Firefox beacuse its quick and also because of its add ons features.
  11. hanschristian01

hanschristian01 Banned

I have both Internet Explorer and Firefox installed in my system, but i don't use either of them, most of the time i use Google chrome, as its a bit faster and better compared to those two browsers.
  12. SolidServ

SolidServ New Member

We did countless tests and found that in the end FF was the better browser.
  13. silverf0x

silverf0x Member

I admit that some version of Firefox often crash. But for the latest version of both, I choose Firefox then IE8. IE9 just launched but I ever use or see its performance
  14. Milesgeek

Milesgeek Member

Prefer Firefox. Easy to manage, provides addons which are needed the most. Look & feel in comparison to IE is better.
  15. haaiamerica

haaiamerica Guest

Internet explorer is best for application based web sites, it works more effectively.
    And coming to Firefox it is a best browser to perform speed browsing and file downloading and it having more capabilities.
  16. martincrow

martincrow Member

I am using Mozilla Firefox from long time, because i get many useful Add-ons for fast working speed. this is really a great browser. i prefer Mozilla Firefox more than Internet Explorer.
  17. Jahangir Alam

Jahangir Alam New Member

Basically I always prefer firefox to IE.
  18. raghunand

raghunand Member

According to me, Both are quite good with updated version. The I.E best for web based application and the Mozilla is for good browsing and fast downloading files.
  19. martincrow

martincrow Member

I think that Mozilla Firefox is best. I use it. i don't have any problem with this, But internet explorer has slow browsing. Mozilla Firefox has fast downloading.
  20. deservinghost

deservinghost Member

Both are great browsers.