1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Increasing Website Traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engines Forums' started by zslgreen, Jul 14, 2011.

1. devileye

devileye Active Member

Social media optimization is the best way to generate more traffic.
  2. apdesignsonline

apdesignsonline Member

You can performing all the off page techniques for your website that helps to increase the traffic for your website.
  3. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

Social media optimization is a great technique by which you can get more traffic and business for the website. If your website has huge traffic then you can earn by Google absence. Social media sites like Facebook, twitter or LinkedIn are getting very famous and popular now-a-days.
  4. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

The most effective traffic generation are social bookmarking, social media, youtube video submission, squidoo lens, yahoo answers, and article submission.
  5. catherinesmith

catherinesmith Member

Over 80% of the Internet's users go to a search engine before reaching a web site.When someone types your product or service's key words into a search engine if the site lists in the first page then chances are there that the user might visit the website.In short SEO is the best way to promote site and gain your desired web presence.The factors that Google considers are keywords in URL, Title, Text, Domain age,Number of visitors etc.It keeps updating the factors for page ranking. The companies that provide SEO also should update accordingly.If we get services from such a concerned company then we can definitely make SEO to be effective.I have used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from XnYnZ.com as they provide keyword and suggested topics,submit the site to over 100 search engines and also provide reports which eventually improved my website traffic.
  6. anirban09P

anirban09P Member

Great article it took step by step through the process. Quora great help started using it before I finished the article. Got a lot information on jewelry which I sell on Facebook. Thanks.