1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Important Point to make excellent web design

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by bryanbell, Jun 8, 2012.

1. bryanbell

bryanbell Member

Many time designers’ makes very silly mistake in web design about choosing colors, styles, fonts, and graphics. There are few points which you have must remember to make excellent web design.

1.Navigation must be easy to navigate website
    2.You have to avoid using of so many ads on website
    3.Maintain website after build it
    4.Check the broken link; it can be irritating your readers
    5.Give more importance to your website layout
    6.Avoid using of so many graphics on website

For more information visit on this website http://personalweb.about.com/cs/webdesigntips/a/301design.htm
  2. Dawey

Dawey Member

Good general points. But 2,3 and 4 has really nothing or at least very little to do with web design. Those are the webmasters job to care for. And it's often the webmaster or site owner who screws things up. It's mostly the same with point 6.
  3. devileye

devileye Active Member

thank you very much for shearing this article here.actually web designing is very important for promoting business.the aim of a good web designer is to attract more visitor.for completing this goal a decent looking,simply understandable web site is very important.
  4. Jacob_Thompson

Jacob_Thompson Member

While designing website, designers must have to think from the users point of view. Navigation should be easily understandable to the users. Designing should be attractive. It should be proper in every aspects.
  5. dktotz

dktotz Member

User friendly, attractive and fun to explore. It’s important to consider as well the originality of the concept.
  6. devileye

devileye Active Member

actually web designing has become one of the essential subject for every professional.
  7. sunitha12

sunitha12 Guest

Yes, Nowadays good web designing takes an importance role in succeeding online business. You have shared some going points on web designing. I agree on it. Thanks. Learn more on joomla designing at: http://hirejoomlaprogrammer.blogspot.com
  8. unni6849

unni6849 Member

Hi,it is a good post,very useful tips related to the website design,I am a travel consultant and badly needed a site to promote my business.I don't know how to start with,http://www.MakeAnySite.com came to my rescue providing me the best site-building solution which enabled me in creating my dream-site for only just 4$ with more features like unlimited hosting,unlimited pages,free domain, word press themes of different categories and more.MakeAnySite.com is the only platform which enables the users to access the source code and customize the website including the layout and CSS.
  9. amalayer

amalayer Member

When designing your navigation structure, you should always make sure that if the users knows what they want to do, they can go right ahead and do it.
  10. methwroser

methwroser Guest

As we knows that impressive website design is not easy task but you have to proper skills in various programming language then it's really very easy for you. Well comes to the point and important aspect of website design is user-friendly navigation, easy to read font, unique and interesting interface, avoid unnecessary banner ads.