1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

ifastnet.com vs hosting.co.uk

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by tulip, Nov 3, 2016.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Which shared account would you choose - ifastnet.com and hosting.co.uk?
    What factors influences your would-be choice I wonder?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As an alternative option I can say ViUX.com is offering quality cloud-based hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest to use ViUX.com without hesitations. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for forums. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Seems to me ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
  6. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I vote for ifastnet.com, they have plans which are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    Their prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
  8. Stranger

Stranger Member

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

You can trust SolVPS.com and their team of experts. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME