1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

If You Are Thinking of Selling Your Business, It Will Be Good to Start Early

Discussion in 'Business & Legal Issues' started by Buy Sale, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buy Sale

Buy Sale New Member

Selling a business is a pretty long and tedious process. The process itself consists of various different stages like tidying up the books, marketing, qualifying the prospective buyers, negotiation and all the way up to closure of the deal. The above stages can take about six months to three years to play out fully, depending on the complexity of the deal.

Selling a business is an extremely time consuming process and can take away a lot of the business owners' time, diluting the focus on the business itself. Business owners involved in sale of their business often take a hit on their earnings. This can in turn affect the earnings of the business and can have a depressing effect on the valuated price of your business. What does this mean? It means that you may have to sell off your business at a lower price, based on the books.

If you have already prepared early for the sale and an offer pops up. You will not be in such a rush to handle the sale and can continue to concentrate on running your business. The negotiation may drag on for months, but you can still manage your business and effectively maintain the selling price.
  2. TmasterMin

TmasterMin New Member

Take note that you shouldn't be just selling your business but you should know how will it be sold effectively - one thing that makes this successful though is knowing your target market, audience and the processes of keeping the services the way the consumers needed it. Also, you should find your target audience by helping around online communities, letting them know that you are eager to help and that you have the knowledge and wisdom to create change in their lives. Once they find you as a potential one, then they'll be instantly coming to you voluntarily as well.
  3. okapopin

okapopin New Member

thanks for share.. :)
  4. freedom1

freedom1 New Member

Selling business is difficult if the business is been established by your parents and you are the reason why you sell it. I guess before your business become bankrupt you must sell it.
  5. eddane

eddane New Member

Yeah - there are certainly things you can do to add value. For example getting your accounts audited.

Ed
  6. bamsgenx

bamsgenx New Member

it's ok, newbie is giving advice as long as it is useful for us
    thanks mate
  7. sheila.elliott

sheila.elliott New Member

Never rush in doing business. Work slowly and taking decisions after querying...
  8. intellg

intellg New Member

I want to start my own business. But are you sure that no one catch my leg in my business type. No more questions etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.