1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

I want to launch my forum, need hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Kirra, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Thinking to launch my forum discussion web site and it requires not so much resources:
    40GB - space
    2000GB - bandwidth
    Linux
    I have found Hostingsource.com - it has servers in US. Their hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
    Can i use their services? or any better deals?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As an alternative option I can name ViUX.com that is providing trustworthy hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Quality and resourceful plans which are nice for hosting forums are available from ifastnet.com and webhostingbuzz.com. There are a low of useful resources in their plans which make your running of the forums smooth and easy.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with hostingsource.com
    It is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 5 months now (have VPS account) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.
  5. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

When it comes to forum hosting, I highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com a decent hosting provider. I have been very pleased using them for almost 4 years now. The speed of the servers are excellent. No downtime. Pricing is extremely competitive. Support is active 24/7 and always respond in few minutes often with full solution. Go ahead and give them a try today!
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Their uptime and service have both been spectacular. Their features look unique:

- you get 100% guaranteed server resource allocation at all times.
    - their support options: Live Chat, Phone Calls, Forums, Knowledge Base & E-mails.
    - they use high-end premium quality servers (99.9% uptime guaranteed).

Go ahead, hostingsource.com is trustworthy web hosting provider.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.