1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

I need bulletproof dedicated hosting service

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Any good and reliable options for getting cheap bulletproof dedicated hosting service?

What are your views on spm.house services? Is the price ok for their bulletproof service?
    Have you ever tried them before? Any info on their uptime, speed and customer support?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

If you are in search of host with highest performance you can go with pmgchosting.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

No doubt, spm.house is Great bulletproof host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
    Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

As an alternative option I can say okayservers.com would be suitable for your demand with their solid protected servers, low-cost deals and helpful support.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

You will definitely enjoy your hosting experience if you choose superbithost.com and their solutions. It is offshore host.
    It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.

I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this web host to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my research okayservers.com provide stable servers with no downtime. Support is active around the clock and prices are competitive. They are definitely able to meet all your demands.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

i suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I can name a1dedicatedservers.com server hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.