1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

i hate bing ..................

Discussion in 'Bing' started by shailesh2222, Mar 29, 2010.

1. shailesh2222

shailesh2222 New Member

its not working like google
  2. mit

mit Member

Bing can't be Google. So, don't expect that You will get all the things which Google provides. But I like Bing too. I give me some traffic.
  3. SeoKungFu

SeoKungFu Active Member

Why, don't you like the background images ? They are so well selected, every time I visit there is something new breathtaking !
  4. MarkAse

MarkAse New Member

lol well shouldn't we retitle this section of the site from search engine to "Decision Engine"?

I don't agree with how Bing has chosen to set up results (we really should be given more then 1 choice for famous people, their official site usually SUCKS).

That being said, I think Google could help itself by making sure searches like Viagara actually turn up the company that makes the medication instead of the 100 of the best spammers in the world. (no offense to anyone, we only can play by the current rules of the SEO game)
  5. dizaztah

dizaztah New Member

bing is completely different i dont know how they rank websites in search results. i rank so well for 1 keyword in google and yahoo but thats just opposite in bing. and my website which was hosted in a free hosting with their subdomain like mysite.somecompany.com got 1st page and i got so many hits but totally different with TLD's of mine... i dont really understand how to rank well in bing so ATM it suks :D
  6. LALAGUY

LALAGUY New Member

I have never used Bing.
  7. chococheese

chococheese New Member

I haven't used its much either. I am just so accustomed to Google.
  8. jwatson

jwatson Member

Need Improvement, and i think have bright future.
  9. chococheese

chococheese New Member

True, Google has a significant edge over Bing since it has been around much longer. Google is still much quicker at indexing and offers many more services than Bing currently does, but I'm sure they will reach their full potential sooner or later.
  10. MarcusWrite

MarcusWrite New Member

Bing appears to put a lot of stock into how long ago a domain was registered.
    For marketers, this means that you may look to purchase older domains if you want to get on good position in Bing.
  11. richardvesely

richardvesely New Member

I like Bing also but you can’t compare it with Google. Both are search engine and offer best results but you that depend on the person’s own choice. You can like Google or Bing or any other search engine.
  12. sazymi

sazymi New Member

Google is still Google but Bing has a lot things to do to level with the big G. IMO, there is nothing wrong about liking Bing because it can also gives a good results. As an SEO, I think we should give other search engine to shine and be known.
  13. nestrellejohn

nestrellejohn New Member

I am just using one search engine site. I never use Bing at all.
  14. Mark Booker

Mark Booker New Member

You can't compare those 2 Major Search Engine because Bing is Bing and Google is Google. Google give the traffic from on-page and off-page optimization while Bing gives the traffic of a website from those images.
  15. balivillas

balivillas Moderator

I still use bing in checking my website's performance to other search engines. In my latest checking I still gain at least 1/4 of my overall total SE organics. SO Bing isn't that useless at all I guess.
  16. Fabster

Fabster New Member

I haven't noticed any problems with new sites and Bing. I like Bing, it gives Google some competition, which is healthy.
  17. devileye

devileye Active Member

if you want to get proper satisfaction from bing as you get from google than you have to disappoint because google gives more quick result.google is the best search engine and none can not compete with google.
  18. rob

rob New Member

Bing is not supposed to replace Google.
    But, sometimes Bing finds websites that Google can't find - so if I'm researching some topic really badly, then I try other search engines too if I could find these "hidden" sites.
  19. majikstone

majikstone New Member

I love Bing. It gives you an alternative for Google, and with all these privacy concerns that Google has provoked, we really need it.

What I really dislike about Google, are their recent changes that don't allow me to easily search in English, I keep getting redirected, I am logged on automatically etc. (i have to use /intl/en)
  20. Vizz Media

Vizz Media New Member

I don't think that Bing is worse. It show useful thing whatever you search, It's different thing that Bing cann't show the result that Google show. But you can get everything whatever you search in Bing.
    Social Media Agency | Social Media Marketing