1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

I can't wrap my head around web design

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by OrangeBanana, Nov 14, 2012.

1. OrangeBanana

OrangeBanana New Member

I've tried designing a website using CSS, etc. and I just can't make all of the various elements fluid and proportional. It always ends up just not looking tidy at all, or completely lop-sided.

The same goes for doing any kind of image design work using Photoshop. I guess I'm just not a very artistic person. For this reason, I generally stick to FOSS/public domain layouts and modify them, or use something like Twitter Bootstrap when working on a project. I haven't had a project take off seriously enough to warrant paying for an extremely unique/customized design, so Twitter Boostrap usually works out quite well for the stuff that I use it for.

Do you guys know of any (free!) resources that would help someone like me get the hang of things? I'd really love to get into it, but I just get so discouraged messing around with it sometimes.
  2. unni6849

unni6849 Member

Hope you are much frustrated and concerned about designing a website.Then leave your concerns apart,be cool and go for http://www.MakeAnySite.com where you have the liberty of more features like unlimited hosting,unlimited emails,unlimited database,unlimited pages,Free life time domain.I have been working with them for the past 2 years for my site-building needs with regard to my online business which allows me to add more features like sideshows,blogs,image gallery,video gallery and completing my word press theme website within just 5 minutes.
  3. sunitha12

sunitha12 Guest

I heard from many people with Make Any Site we get lot good themes for designing any kind of websites. Let me try with it. Thanks :)