1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

I cannot connect to my router. How do I resolve this?

Discussion in 'Computer & IT Forum' started by andysmith, Jul 22, 2014.

1. andysmith

andysmith Member

This is a totally open issue with a just about boundless scope of reasons and results, however here are a few activities that may do the trap. First and foremost, verify your switch is arranged for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). On the off chance that it is, have a go at handicapping and re-empowering the DHCP capacity. In the event that that doesn't work, handicap remote security and check whether you get an association; frequently a confused Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) key can drop the IP address. You ought to additionally check for electrical obstruction from contending gadgets, for example, cordless telephones, infant screens, alert frameworks, and microwave stoves. Cripple all suspect gadgets, then recheck your Wi-Fi association. As a last resort, reboot the switch and all machines on your system.

digital signature Adobe Acrobat
  2. Bharti Mahour

Bharti Mahour Member

I don't have any idea about how to connect it.
  3. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

I had the same problem before and what I did is that I refer to owner's manual and had a quick fix.