1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

i am looking sites like photobucket where i can host my images online?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by coolsitesv, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolsitesv

coolsitesv New Member

currently i am using phtobucket to host my images for my blog but i need more space and bandwidth for currently i am using phtobucket to host my images for my blog but i need more space and bandwidth for free can any one suggest some fast free image hosting sites.:D
  2. WireNine

WireNine Member

There is Picasa Web from google which is pretty cool. Flickr and a bunch of other places :)
  3. khaxan

khaxan New Member

You can also use hotlinkfiles.com It is not just for images but all types of files and hotlinking is allowed
  4. sazymi

sazymi New Member

You can use Flicker aside from Photobucket, there you can share, upload and edit your pictures and you can also explore new thing that you can do with your photos.
  5. Mega B

Mega B Member

You can upload all your images and videos infact any legal files including adult upto 1gig to my filehosting site and its free how about that then.
  6. MafiaStar

MafiaStar New Member

you can use Imageshack i think you can still upload your images without even registered to their site.... or the other option is tinypic
  7. sazymi

sazymi New Member

This sounds interesting though how you can protect your images without registering to them? was this one really safe to upload with? by the way i heard that tinypic is owned and operated by Photobucket and allow user to upload and share without registering too and its idea is similar to url shortening in which each uploaded image is given a relatively short internet address.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

9. MafiaStar

MafiaStar New Member

it seems like you don't use these sites aren't you? :D

in photobucket you can create a album where you can put your images and protect them with your password, also you can't upload pictures to photobucket unless you're registered to the site, yes! you can't protect them if you're not registered to the site.....so it's up to you if you only want a site where you can upload your images "unprotected"....

in tinypic and photobucket thing, where did you hear this? why i can't upload my images without logging in to my account in photobucket? ;)
  10. sazymi

sazymi New Member

I do used the photobucket but not the tinypic and the other one you have mention. I always wanted to have a protected one for my image files. With regards to your problem of being not able to upload your images in photobucket it simply because photobucket requires registration before you can use their site though in tinypic you can upload without registering... Seems like you did not understand what i am talking about, again, i said tinypic is owned and operated by photobucket and allow user to upload and share without registering too and its idea is similar to url shortening in which each uploaded image is given a relatively short internet address. I was reffering to tinypic as a non-required registration to upload images. (Read between the lines before you quote me).
  11. MafiaStar

MafiaStar New Member

that's what i understand on your reply that just like tinyurl, you can upload your images to photobucket without being registered to their site...

??? i will quote your message or any message that i think need a reply........
  12. CFCParadox

CFCParadox New Member

TinyPic is good for me
  13. sazymi

sazymi New Member

FYI, i heard about the tinypic that it was owned and operated by Photobucket from a friend of mine which is a good designer and a web developer. Also i have read some information through wikipedia whom i think gives the best explanation above all. One thing is that when i say tinypic is owned and operated by photobucket and allow user to upload and share without registering too (too, is referring to tinypic) and its idea is similar to url shortening in which each uploaded image is given a relatively short internet address. I was reffering to tinypic as a non-required registration to upload images.

You are not replying because you are just posting to add post in your accounts... too bad, if you think this is the forum site for you to spam well i am telling you that its not and you get the wrong place to do that.
  14. alcapone

alcapone New Member

just google image hosting youll get a bunch
  15. bLaZ3n

bLaZ3n New Member

I also use this and will recommend them.
  16. Zinhost

Zinhost New Member

You can try these...
    webshots dot com
    keepandshare dot com
  17. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

You can check imageshack.us and tinypic.com
  18. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Try out Similarsites.com and seach for similar sites.
  19. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

20. joushua

joushua New Member

hello :)

i use imageshack or the google tools.. imageshack mostly for smaller projects / pictures. The interface of google is pretty nice and fast.. Just try it and see if you like it too.

as mentioned before there are many different sites that offer this service and most of them are good i guess..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.