1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

HYIP Templates for Sales - Cheap HYIP Templates

Discussion in 'Templates' started by joesmith, Sep 12, 2011.

1. joesmith

joesmith Member

ARM HYIP Manager script has a very simple interface which will take minutes to get used to and gives you everything you need to manage your HYIP site.

ARM HYIP is now offering hyip templates for hyip business, select your templates here.

HYIP Template Gallery
  2. john02

john02 New Member

Yeah. I checked your website order page and there is you offer templates at low cost. But, we also provide HYIP script and cheap HYIP templates to our consumers. So, I regret for this post.
  3. tomhardy

tomhardy New Member

Yeah, I checked and reviewed your script. Its look affable and your HYIP templates are awesome. Nowadays, I am very happy to start HYIP business with your script and templates.
  4. yancey

yancey Member

Hi guys, ARM HYIP are one of the best HYIP script in the market. And you are doing the best work. The clients using your script are increasing day by day. So, our IHYIP Templates are designing the HYIP website templates for your script at very cheap price.