1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Hubpage Traffic

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by omkarsoft, Nov 24, 2014.

1. omkarsoft

omkarsoft Member

Hubpages is good to use it to appear in high ranking your articles. You will get a lot of traffic from hub member if you've got good subject and well written article.
  2. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

HubPages is an online community that provides everyday experts like you with the tools to share your knowledge and experiences in a fun and rewarding way. We provide you with an innovative platform to share your knowledge in a way that will help you build a readership and earn you money from ads strategically placed on your Hubs, which are one-page, content-rich topical articles.
  3. Addie.B

Addie.B Member

Hub page is a page in which the content is generated by the user; it is a website in which revenue is shared by the user who writes the content and if that content earns a sum of money then the money is divided in a fixed ratio between the hub page (website) and the user. The article that the user writes on the Hub page is acknowledged as a hub. Hub page is free to sign up and use. The hub page has large and vibrant community of users and this is what makes your hub get discovered by the search engines. And when your hub becomes popular then you can earn income through the advertisements that get placed on your hubs. To create interactive article (hubs) you can use text, images, videos, links, polls, quizzes, Apps etc.
  4. shumicpi

shumicpi Member

As long as you are writing unique and engaging content yes Hubpages can be a good source of to get traffic for you website also!
  5. josephinek

josephinek Member

Hub page is a page. It linked to as a trusted/authority page with high quality content.
  6. johnniewalk

johnniewalk Member

But in hub page you need to post an unique content and it should not be for marketing purpose
  7. ramphal

ramphal Member

Hub pages is not so much good, In reality, at hub pages it's not so easy to get do- follow back links. I have already an account on hub pages, I regularly posted high quality informative content. But it require more than 85 profile score to make your back links do follow.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

Content marketing is relatively cheap compared to most other options, but it requires you to invest your time, effort and a lot of patience before you can reap its returns. That's why I don't waste my time and use paidforumposting.com service. I like them and highly recommend.