1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Html

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dpfocanil, Jul 20, 2011.

1. dpfocanil

dpfocanil New Member

Who is inventor HTML? And HTML is necessary for SEO field.
  2. MarPlo

MarPlo Member

Hy,
    From what i read, Tim Berners-Lee is the person who invented HTML. And I think that a valid html code is necessary for seo.
  3. kareelasmith

kareelasmith New Member

Physicist Tim Berners Lee who was contractor at the CERN had invented HTML.
    Yes, HTML is necessary for Seo. Because it store database pages and making on line pages using title, meta tags.
  4. anirban09P

anirban09P Member

Firstly,HTML is short for "HyperText Markup Language". That may sound scary, but it simply means it is a language for describing web-pages using ordinary text. HTML isnot a complex programming language.
  5. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

The evolution of HTML has essentially stopped. Instead, HTML is being replaced by a new language, called XHTML. XHTML is in many ways similar to HTML, but is designed to work with the new eXtensible Markup Language, or XML, that will soon serve as the core language for designing all sorts of new Web applications, in which XHTML will be only one of many "languages." But, XHTML is designed to work with these other language, so that different documents, in different languages, can be easily mixed together.