1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

HTML is a good for make a website??

Discussion in '(X)HTML / CSS' started by Indianseo, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Indianseo

Indianseo Banned

Hi,,

anyone tell me HTML is good for make a website or not ?

Thnxxxxxxxx:D
  2. eoinbronks

eoinbronks New Member

Yes, HTML is really good for website because of HTML is really easy to ue. There are lots of HTMLtags ae availabe in the HTML. Therea re also lost of software and programming laguage are also available in the market.
  3. crescendo

crescendo Guest

I think on internet 90% website in html language
  4. sazymi

sazymi New Member

HTML is basically the foundation language for web development. The most interesting thing about this language is that it can be learn via Internet without spending much money. In recent times, the newcomers will find several guides, tutorials and e-books that will assist them to learn more advanced programming skills. HTML allows web sites to bring together graphics, music, video and links.
  5. sheril123

sheril123 New Member

HTML is the simple way in creating a site.. you can create site in HTML, no problem.. but using PHP or ASP is more advanced i think..
  6. christfycl

christfycl New Member

ofcourse,static sites created by html is the best for seo purpose
  7. Yung Roger

Yung Roger New Member

RE:

Well what i have seen 80% sites are built using HTML.
    More specifically HTML is used to create static pages.The main advantage of HTML over others languages is that pages created are very light and more search engine friendly.
  8. witsmark

witsmark New Member

Unfortunately your query immediately begs the question of what is a good website. Pure HTML is considered an inherently poor website. A good website will attempt to, to some extent, separate content from format. The simplest way for this is to us CSS to style basic HTML.
    Dynamic websites, however are becoming more and more common. They allow a savvy user to separate content and format even more than CSS.

Pure HTML is really obsolete, I recommend that you at least include CSS.
  9. ahsan

ahsan Member

Hi;
    Its true html is better way for making web sites.lot of other software for doing this work in the market but they can't proper and not good or better results give us for making web sites....
  10. ahsan

ahsan Member

Html is the basic scripting tool for designing your webpages . Today is the world of Jquery , Ajax, Server Scripting that most important for a proper functionality of your webpages.
  11. loremar

loremar Member

Yes HTML is great. It's very easy to learn. And if you're site is made up of mostly html, it is expected to load fast.
  12. kumkum01

kumkum01 New Member

Good advise !!!! Thanks for share useful and more helpful information with us......keep it us...
  13. balivillas

balivillas Moderator

HTML is the basic so most websites use the coding language so there should be no question about it. Although, with design languages, php and aspx somehow the most common used and favored by users.

But if you could observe some old purely html coded websites, they seem to rank high with search keywords as well as with PR labels.
  14. emsservice

emsservice Member

HTML is really good but we have to use other language also like java script, PHP.
  15. ThatMichaelKid

ThatMichaelKid New Member

HTML is definitely good for the basics of a website, however if you want to have a 'wow' site then you're going to need to improve through codes, I don't mean HTML, I mean the more advanced coding. If you do, you can begin selling sites and stuff for your coding, if you get enough.
  16. kareelasmith

kareelasmith New Member

Yes, HTML is good for making a website. Basically for beginners who create a website, should be start with HTML. Because HTML and HTML tags are easy to use.
  17. andy25i

andy25i New Member

HTML is a markup language used for designing web pages. HTML is used for static page creation and with the release of HTML5 it has got new features that helps in betterment of web page creation compared to previous versions of HTML.:)
  18. mtrick

mtrick Member

It's no doubt HTMl is good for Creating Website.
  19. logangibs

logangibs New Member

I thinks HTML is best for website designing. HTML is best for everybody who want to make website and its is also easy for developing and also very popular. Newly launch in Current Market HTML 5 is given new feature for design this is language for website designing.
  20. spyindiajay

spyindiajay Member

HTML is good for creating websites . We can design better website in HTML and easy to modify our site.
    tinkuparui likes this.