1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How to select a right VPS account?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Apr 17, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

Comparing VPS deals from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com, which plan is better to sign up with and why?
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Check out VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services.
    They have continuously served the Greatest customer support I have ever before get from any company. I'm an IT professional on my own and believe me, I realize what good quality service is when I get it.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

QHoster.com is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
    I've had a website with QHoster.com for about 10 months. I highly recommend them.
  5. honty

honty Member

Use VPS deals from hostingsource.com or legionbox.com.
    Their services and their prices are good, plus my website is also running well and fast. For me, they are very good hosting site for low budget guy like me.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I have just checked QHoster.com server locations and was really impressed:
    UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan).

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

+ vote for QHoster.com cPanel web host. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.