1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How to promote my affiliate program?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Denverise, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Denverise

Denverise New Member

So I have started an in-house affiliate program for my product(jojoba Oil). But I have no idea how to recruit affiliates.

Most forums dont allow advertising, affiliate directory brings very little traffic, CPC, PPC campaigns have low ROI.

Any ideas?
  2. Yotoko

Yotoko New Member

That's a very open question without knowing more detail however you may want to consider the following:
    Make sure you give your affiliates great tools to promote your products, i.e. a selection of banners, text links, email templates, articles and of course a decent commission rate. Then you may get better responses from the affiliate directories.
    You could also use signature links in targeted forums, etc.

As a matter of interest why did you decide on an in house aff program? If you used Rap bank or similar it would make it much easier to recruit affiliates IMO.
  3. adsenseearnings

adsenseearnings New Member

u can used your local search engine. i see your website. please rebuild your site. it is simple.
  4. FrostyB

FrostyB New Member

I was gonna say RapBank as well. Paydot is another place that would be good to garner affiliates. In the beginning I would stick with marketplaces like the aforementioned just because it simplifies things. And without a doubt, the tools you provide your affiliates have to be exceptional. Once you're established you can get creative and use squeeze pages and such to get affiliates thru your mailing list. Keep grinding!
  5. speedy81

speedy81 Member

I think you can run a google adword campaign if you do it right it'll help you a lot.
  6. aivl

aivl New Member

Sell it through e-commerce websites. Contact some niche e-commerce website, offer them some good referral amount based on leads/sale.
    You should make a good product description, promotional materials.

Search the relevant places on internet where your products can find good customer and find advertisers. There are lots of established advertising platform today,you don't need to depend on Google Adword solely, its good for some, costly for others!
  7. raghunand

raghunand Member

8. aditd

aditd Member

Join a big affiliate network. From there the affiliates will find your product.