1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How to predict next PR?

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by masterweb, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterweb

masterweb New Member

In past i tested some Page Ranks tools to predict my next PR without success, i mean none of them are accurate so aren't useful after all. I would know wich tool you use and how accurate results are (based on your background). Seems a dummy question but i think only Google knows nex PR for pages so i'm looking for a valid tool, thanks in advance for any reply.-
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

There is no tool that will give you accurate predictions , although you can normally work it out better your self going by your current backlinks.

Im predicting a PR3 maybe 4 for Triphp forum and PR4 maybe 5 for the homepage but i couldnt be totally wrong and i may have started promoting to late to this time around and may have to wait a little longer for them results.

I always promote for search rankings and traffic though, PR is just a nice bonus.
  3. masterweb

masterweb New Member

I agree with you that there's no tool to predict next PR, but pls explain me the rules you follow to predict yourself it?. You made as sample the next PR for TriPHP, how you did it?.
  4. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

I just follow by the quality of the backlinks Triphp has and how many of them that have good PR.

Ill take a look at OWM now and give you my prediction.........for fun of course i may be totally wrong lol
    1 person likes this.
  5. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Going by your backlinks i would say it will stay a PR3 or if you are really lucky then a low PR4 but it looks like a PR3 to me bud :eek:hmy:
  6. bleuken

bleuken New Member

I totally agree with Riverwire. Just do your "link building stuff" and your PR will surely increase. The G's computation is different today. As I have mentioned on other forums I have joined, a friend of mind got PR4 by doing some couple of blog directory submission, social bookmarking but high quality and really very unique content. I think the key to his PR4 was the unique content.
  7. masterweb

masterweb New Member

Yeahh "Content is the King"... now just a question dude, you posted ..."some couple of blog directory submission..." may i ask you exactly wich directories ?.-
  8. YooHee

YooHee Member

i think PR always update in 2 1/2 to 3 months....i think we can't predict when will Google update PR
  9. kim robin

kim robin New Member

I have to agree. There is no tool that could predict page rank besides if there's any I bet it isn't accurate.

I used searchenginegenie tool for Page rank analysis. Just try to visit though.
  10. sazymi

sazymi New Member

Google update more or less quarterly but don't have definite time and date. You can predict your ranking if you think your strategies in SEO are effective and will drive you to a lot traffic and backlinks.
  11. shakir

shakir New Member

U said well..But now Google keeping little bit punctuality.. Every month updating PR and weekly twise updating BL...
  12. YooHee

YooHee Member

before we can predict the update in page ranking like 2.5 to 3 months before they update... but now i think they change the time span to update page ranking :D
  13. stevejeff

stevejeff New Member

PR s the Google's view of the website and only it can determine the future PR too. So I think there can be no tool to accurately predict it. Its obvious that you can't look through someone else eyes and vice versa. So make your content rich and relevant and Google take cares of your PR matters.
  14. Valerie

Valerie New Member

I agree with everybody here. There is no tool to give accurate prediction. The important thing is, you must continue link building to maintain and improve your PR.
  15. markan

markan New Member

there should always be small updation going on in google. But google makes its major PR updates every after 3 1/2 -4 months , as per ma experience . if you are worlking on word press or any other blogging palteform, then you can easily able to see small updation in PR during new page is created. This ia what we know according to latest research, but still we are not much sure that when google will changes its criteria.
  16. ashish2005

ashish2005 Member

I do not think that it is possible to predict the next pr using any web tools. You just have to wait for the PR update from google as they can never be predicted.
  17. ~kev~

~kev~ Active Member

Only the people at google will know when the next update will be. There is no tool or anything else that will be able to tell when the update will happen.

The "only" way to know ahead of time is to personally know one of the google engineers that helped program the system.
  18. blackjack

blackjack New Member

You can guess all you want but the final laugh is by big G. Only big G knows what your PR would be and AFAIK there is not accurate tool for PR prediction.
  19. lxguy

lxguy New Member

I see no point in predicting pr time.Only google knows when.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.