1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How to make website attractive and professional?

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by Famous16, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Famous16

Famous16 New Member

Hi guys,
    I want to know that what are the necessary steps to make my website more attractive and more professional. Any useful tips and suggestions then plz reply.

With Regards,
  2. mwcole83

mwcole83 New Member

Not sure really what you are looking for, but try, Helpful Tips on Website Design. It has some good tips and advice for website design and other topics dealing with starting your own website. Hope that helps.
  3. faye valentine

faye valentine New Member

If your company has a logo on its stationery that's a good start and make sure that your visitors can read the text on the background,user friendly navigation, and a unique design, people are sure to love it. Most importantly, that you only post information that meets all these standards: related to your product or to your site's theme, useful to your site visitors, and factual.

4. D79312

D79312 New Member

Try to use curved lines, gradients and shading...I always like to throw in a little flash or any kind of animations to captivate the eye. I think the easiest thing to do is just throw a good old flash slide show to give it a little pop. Keep in mind google does not read flash so it will not help you with rankings or SERPS. Good Luck!
  5. proweb

proweb Well-Known Member

Before I start a new design, I look around on multiple web design galleries. These always inspire me.
  6. juliesmith

juliesmith New Member

Good and creative web design with unique content make site very attractive and unique
  7. naveen54

naveen54 New Member

I dont think twitter has a very good design.. People needs just good contents.. thats all.
  8. weblaunch

weblaunch New Member

Hire a professional to do for you?
  9. savitashri

savitashri New Member

different products have different features. What you need is know the features of your products and website and then know the specific details of website design.
  10. juliesmith

juliesmith New Member

In my opinion there should be some change in code can add some extra features plus also there are use of some attractive image and plus use of web designing,the site will really looks attractive no doubt about it.
  11. SEOWebmaster

SEOWebmaster New Member

Newer ending question :D - Make some things user can express them selves...
  12. jjj1

jjj1 Member

If you're wanting to design your own website, then look at similar websites throughout the world for inspiration - but don't do an exact copy. Gain ideas but then be original. Design in a package such as macromedia or photoshop using your own photos or photos from cheap galleries such as 123rf.com or a free one such as Microsoft clip art. Usually, it's better to use professional photos rather than sketches or cartoons.

If you design your own website, then try web design tips for a straightforward website or beyond the box for ways of breaking the standard box shape.
  13. sazymi

sazymi New Member

You can match the design to where your site is related and of course ask a review for your site so that other people can help you by commenting in it and will guide you to where it can be more attractive and professional.
  14. ametis

ametis New Member

Here Are some Idea

15. Hafsoh

Hafsoh Member

* Create a simple logo to identity your website
    * Take note of your grammar and spell
    * Always Select those colours which will attract the visitors and don't change colours on every page
    * Page Backgrounds is important, ensure your visitors can read the text on the background
  16. pintu

pintu New Member

The most important part of your site is content, design & information. This three thing is most important for sites for looking more professional & visitors friendly sites. In professional sites the content must be unique & original, The design must be unique & the information must correct & true.
  17. sitefocuz

sitefocuz Member

I think you should get a desgin that is really professional and relevant to your website. After that it's better to arrange everything properly. It should look like it has been done by an expert.
  18. maxchanwl

maxchanwl New Member

i think a good template really helps creating a rather professional looking website. maybe getting some premium templates is good?
  19. ptgengye

ptgengye New Member

For building an attractive and professional site, I think a niche relative professional theme would be necessary. Of course, contents would be the top issue for this purpose.

Have a nice day,
  20. don19

don19 Member

I think so, but may be cost lot :(