1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How To Make Money With Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Nizam735, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Nizam735

Nizam735 New Member

A lot of people love to start make money online with joining affiliate program. Starting with affiliate program is very easy because we don’t have to think about product whereas we just promote other people and companies products. The most of affiliate program are free to join. If we are success to get purchase based on our link, they will pay us commission.

Here there are some tips can make you to be more creative if you love to great affiliater:

1. Pick up the good products

Before you start to promote any products, make sure you make research first. You choose the good products and you feel confident that the products have benefit to other people. Don’t make mistake to promote bad products. It will makes your name backlisted and you will not trust anymore.

2. Collect email address.

The best tip and most of affiliaters do are collecting email address from their potential customers. This is very good idea and many internet marketers say that the money is in the list. You can give some reports, ebooks or newsletters that those are benefit to them.

3. Get traffic.

You can visit any blogs or forums that related to your products. You leave your comments, ask any question to forum’s members or joining any discussion on forum. After that, you can leave your product link. Indirectly, it makes other people see your product and interested to buy.
    ramyadel and Old Admin like this.
  2. cashfinder

cashfinder New Member

In the Get traffic part, forums and blogs are two of many forms or way to do free marketing. Over time, article marketing has become one of the best ways that produces results when you want to get more people to go to your website. To get your website in front of your targeted audience, using article marketing is the best method available. Because of massive expansion in advertising on the web,That’s the beauty of article marketing; it offers a way to promote your business without having to pay a single penny.
  3. mariajoe

mariajoe New Member

You have suggested to collect e-mail addresses but can you please give a detail about the way (searching techniques) from which we can collect these through web.
    ramyadel likes this.
  4. Emily88

Emily88 New Member

3. Get traffic.

You can visit any blogs or forums that related to your products. You leave your comments, ask any question to forum’s members or joining any discussion on forum. After that, you can leave your product link. Indirectly, it makes other people see your product and interested to buy.
    [/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don't think it is quite easy to leave your product link with your comments in the forums. The administrator will remove the link.
  5. paullopez

paullopez Member

re:

In my opinion, email listing is quite outdated marketing technique. Usually people simply ignored such kind of mails and consider them as a spam mails. Blog commenting may be works fine, but any affiliate place indirect link in forum post that would be considered as a spamming activity. Genuine participation is the most important part in any marketing strategy :)
  6. fizzer

fizzer Member

thanx for sharing,some to grow my work,but what my personal experience says that working with some other programs like uploading,ppc,ptc posting will be better option instead of working with affiliate programms.
  7. fizzer

fizzer Member

yeah izapharry u r v right..i must agree with you
  8. keyideas

keyideas Member

I also don't think it's quite easy to get traffic by doing this. You have to use interesting and unique articles for it...
  9. alliotjeanny

alliotjeanny Member

well i usually go with web hosting affiliate programs. although the traffic is rather low, but the payout is so much better
  10. paullopez

paullopez Member

re:

Hi

Revenues from Web hosting affiliate programs are usually depends on your social network of business relation. Your website or blog can play the vital role in your affiliate business success. However, business relationship is the most important part than anything.
  11. alantay

alantay New Member

You can do this by giving free reports out. By providing free content for your visitor, you get an email contact back. However, you need to create a good report so that they will subscribe to you and stay with your newsletter.
  12. DavidAnderson

DavidAnderson New Member

i dont lik
    i don't like your post........in which you don't covered any new things.........
  13. devileye

devileye Active Member

faith is the first key for any kind of business.customers buy a product from company on the basis of trustfulness.so the responsibility goes to the marketers to rise faith about their product to the customers.
    in affiliate programming faith is the main key because here customers will buy product on the basis of there pleasure.
  14. neeraj sahu

neeraj sahu New Member

first of all, promote your website all over the place, such as post ads of your websites, forum post, blog posting, social bookmarking etc. you have to do all the things to get good traffic.
  15. googlegirl

googlegirl Member

I m also involved in affliate program in reselling business..By being a reseller you can sell the products or services of some others and get commissions from them and make money online..I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years.I have got reseller account from GoResellers.com and have earned quite a good sum of amount.I am doing this as a side line business