1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How to increase the Page rank faster to my website?

Discussion in 'Search Engines Forums' started by Steffy Rose, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Gurmeet

Gurmeet Member

It is not easy task to get page rank faster but you can increase your page rank by creating do-follow links as much as possible.
  2. Chikan

Chikan Guest

It is time taking process. But you can increase page rank with the on-page and off-page seo.
  3. egrovesys

egrovesys Member

Getting PR is not an easy task, you should have a quality content in the site, do follow backlinks, gradual traffic for you site and should have more visitors.
    Do one thing - create a blog for your site so that you can have more visitors.
  4. Dywane Peterson

Dywane Peterson Member

To get a better PR for your website we should follow an advanced and quality SEO strategy that consists of maximum number of DF links (Dofollow) from reputed and high PR blogs and articles. According Google algorithm DF links are more valuable for any website and if we get these backlinks from a high PR blog and article that really works.

DF links are allowing the Google crawler to visit our website through our appropriate keywords which brings maximum number of traffics.
  5. aaron0345

aaron0345 Member

Use article marketing techniques and post to hubpages and such with your articles. Take original pictures and put them on photo sharing sites like Flickr. Also post videos from your website to YouTube. Be sure to make a Facebook page for your site, and promote your site on Facebook and Twitter. Also, be sure to boldface your keywords in your text and use keywords in titles.
  6. Hosting

Hosting Member

you need to get more backlinks
  7. catherinesmith

catherinesmith Member

You can increase page-rank by article or blog submission,social media,affiliate marketing,SEO methods etc.I insist that PPC is the best and quick way to improve an e-commerce site's page rank.I use the PPC(Pay per Click) from Thewebpole.com as they advertise my site to major search engines.Standard SEO is also included in the plan that I have chosen hence I get the suggested keywords that people use to search and included it in my site.I set my advertisement budget,they created a custom ad and Web page and managed themselves thereby assisting me technical wise. I have more visitors by availing their service.
    markantony likes this.
  8. mtrick

mtrick Member

On page Optimization : (keywords analysis, placement in content, title and meta tags placement )
    Than start off page activities to get good back links for getting keywords ranking and site popularity ...
    1) Article Submission
    2) Directory Submission
    3) Yahoo Answer
    4) PR Submission
    5) Blog Commenting
    6) Forum Posting
    7) Ad Posting
    8 ) Link Exchange
    9) Social Networking integration (FaceBook, Twitter, pinterest. etc)
    10) Social Bookmarking & sharing (Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon etc)
    11) Web 2.0
    Benefits
    1. Real traffic with low bounce rate.
    2. Best ROI.
    3. Branding
    4. keywords ranking
    5. Google rank
  9. alex4321

alex4321 Member

submit your site to higher page ranks where you will get back link which will improve your pr and also do some web 2.0 sites.
  10. tinjuashok

tinjuashok Member

There are no Shortcut to Increase the page rank faster. Google Page Rank Update Cycle is 3 months. If you Get Good and High PR Back-link and Good Good Quality Content then sure your Page Rank will Increase.
  11. miczelino

miczelino Member

You have to capture links from websites with high PR and small amount of external links. Average there's 4 PR updates per year.
  12. idealphilli

idealphilli Member

13. if you want to increase pr so first check your content which is lay in your website after write a unique content do article submission your pr will be increase
  14. mayur@m2

mayur@m2 New Member

First of all there is no shortcut to increase page rank fast, maintain consistency in your work. try to build good quality links & make your content fresh & informative.
  15. hello first i want to say that your first link not working check and your 2nd link pr is 4 so here whats should i say
  16. all answer help yto promote your website if you will do which they told you
  17. semaphore.v

semaphore.v Member

Use on-page and off-page optimization and drive a lot of traffic to your site.
  18. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

Fresh content and on page optimization is very helpful for increase ranking. You can do offpage optimize on seo. Article submission, blog posting, forum posting, smo is good way to get more back link and traffic.