1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How to increase the Page rank faster to my website?

Discussion in 'Search Engines Forums' started by Steffy Rose, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Steffy Rose

Steffy Rose Member

Hello folks,

This is my new website India Packages PR(zero).. I promote this website for last one month... But I would like to increase my PR for this website faster.. Is there any other possibilities to increase the PR immediately??
  2. bryanbell

bryanbell Member

It is not easy to increase page rank fast, so to increase page rank you have to use proper on page and off page optimization techniques for your website, and it is long process. So to get page rank you have to be in patients and use continuously do hard work. You have to use quality and relevant content because search engine give most important to content, and use most effective link building techniques with quality content which can get huge amount of traffic on your web pages.
  3. natashajane

natashajane Member

You always should get do-follow and high page rank backlinks from authority websites, only this thing can help you to get good page rank.
  4. outreach local

outreach local Member

While to increase page rank faster for any of the website we need to simply follow certain steps and techniques of SEO such as getting quality dofollow backlinks from relevant sites and do perfect on page optimization select fair keywords for targeting.
  5. natashajane

natashajane Member

Relevant and do-follow backlinks are very important but before it you should concentrate on on-page seo and fix its on-site issues make your website search engine friendly then you can achieve your goals.
  6. WhosIn

WhosIn Member

Getting good page rank (PR) is not much difficult as it seems to be. For this you'll have to get dofollow links from high PR pages which have low outbound links, so that you would get most links juice from those pages.

Google mostly update its PR in every 3-4 months, so last time it was done in the month of February, so we'll see the next PR update by Google in the month of May. Try from now, am sure that your site will have good PR in the next update.
  7. savedbyhim01

savedbyhim01 Member

Take your time. Build good links one by one. Make sure the on page SEO is good and targets the keywords you want. The most important thing is to be patient. You can't leap to the top of the rankings in a day.
  8. saurabhbehl

saurabhbehl New Member

do on page seo first!
    here some tips or you can contact me : Las Vegas SEO Company
    Meta tags optimization, Alt tag optimization, title optimization, images optimization , site map creation, robot.txt creation if need, Content/keywords ratio optimization, Heading tags optimization,Keyword prominence, editing theme if needed for optimization as per keywords, footer optimization as per keywords.
  9. pinkhand

pinkhand Member

You cannot increase the page rank of your website fast.You have to lot of quality work but then also you have to wait for google's update which can increase the rankings.
  10. Pioneer_Global

Pioneer_Global Member

First Make you website Popular and focus on traffic, you can do social bookmarking , article submission, forum discussion, Social Networking, to increase traffic once's you website's traffic is increase your page rank is increase.
  11. devileye

devileye Active Member

you can do to increase the Page Rank of your site is to close the PR holes. if you have any external links, you have holes. they are like leaks in your massive pool of PR juice.
  12. devileye

devileye Active Member

try to get more backlinks.because backlink is the most important component for increasing page rank.
  13. twhdir

twhdir Member

According to me following points will help to get a page rank :

» Include useful high-quality information on your site.
    » Add relative and useful Tags for each page of your web site.
    » Provide a Rich Site Summary (RSS).
    » Search Google for your website.
    » Provide motivation for highly ranked websites to link to yours.
    » Keep your website up.
    » Translate your website into foreign languages.
    » Check out a site before you link back.
    » Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
    » Ask other high-quality websites to link to your website.
    » Write a newsletter and send it out.
    » Tell the press about your site.
    » Publicize your site to everyone with whom you communicate.
  14. florin.hangu

florin.hangu New Member

You can increase your PR 1 pretty easy. If i know good, you need like 8-10 visitors / day and in 1month google will see you as a PR1 site. At least this happend with my site, i never had more then 10-15 vistors unique per day, and after 2 month i had PR1.
    Just create unique and usefull content, add it on high visited directorys and maybe in high forums signature, and in time, you will get high traffic. About page rank im not so sure.
  15. seolyka2

seolyka2 Member

You can never get PR instantaneously, Doing proper on-page and off-page SEO which include getting quality backlinks from high PR and relevant websites will help your website be more visible to search engine and get more traffic which is one important factor to gain PR.
  16. David Perry

David Perry Member

You shouldn't emphasise on PR, but on the all other aspects in terms of SEO - on-site and off-site.
  17. judith456

judith456 New Member

Different way but link building is best in all of them.It provide you faster way to get more traffic and increase your page rank.
  18. devileye

devileye Active Member

There's no short cut way of ranking high. The best way is link building and for that you will have to get quality traffic.
  19. catherinesmith

catherinesmith Member

You can increase pagerank by article or blog submission,social media,affiliate marketing,SEO methods etc.I insist that SEO is the best and steady way to improve a site's page rank.
    I suggest you to use the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from Thewebpole.com as they provide keyword and suggested topics,submit the site to over 100 search engines and also provide reports which will eventually improve your website traffic.In short SEO is the best way to promote site and gain your desired web presence.
  20. Dickson

Dickson Member

We must know that, Google publish the PR rating every 3 month. There is no way to incease the PR in short time. We need to wait until google update the PR.
    Beside the waiting time, we should build do follow backlinks to improve the PR.